DIVINE ENCOUNTER LIVE PROGRAMME – 29TH JULY 2020
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: Jer.29:1-11
Every child of God, purchased by the blood of Jesus is of great importance and value to God. Truly, you are of great importance to God and there is nothing the devil can do about it. Hence, you are God’s priority, God’s interest, God’s concerned, etc. In Jer.1, God gave Jeremiah a shocking revelation when He told him that He knew him before he was ever formed in his mother’s womb. God is seriously concerned about your situation and He is working out your celebration in His production factory. You need to trust in Him solely and absolutely. Prov.3:5 says you should trust in the Lord with all your heart (that is, absolutely) and do not rely or lean on your own understanding.
Your lingering and heartbreaking challenges are God’s concern. In the factory work of God they will become the stepping stones to your promise land, celebration, manifestation, etc. Is your challenge in the area of marriage, academics, business, health, physical or spiritual, etc.?, God is working on your challenges already. Hold on, your celebration is on the way. Your miracle is on the way. Say a loud amen. Do not give up. Just look up in faith. It is time to dance.
1. Thank You Father for making me Your priority.
2. Holy God, let every power that is against the manifestation of Your purpose for my life be destroyed today.
3. Holy Father, today is my day. Address every issue that has brought me tears of sorrow and give me tears of joy.
4. O Lord, complete Your project in my life and make my celebrations unlimited.
5. O Lord, Nigeria is a project in Your hand. Please complete Your work in Nigeria.
6. May wickedness and wicked leaders be dethroned in all sectors of Nigeria Leadership.
7. My Father, as I celebrate my uncommon miracles, may the devil remain a frustrated failure in Jesus’ name. Amen.
8. Lord, give me grace to fulfill my destiny according to Your purpose for my life.
9. Lord, in your name I prophecy hope over every hopeless situation in my family.
10. Through the grace of Jesus, my future shall be better than my present.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
My challenge is God’s concern. What a privilege I have to be called a child of God.