DIVINE ENCOUNTER LIVE PROGRAMME – 23RD SEPTEMBER 2020
”During the fourth watch of the night Jesus went out to them, walking on the lake” ( Matt. 14:25 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: Matthew 14:20-33
The Hebrew word “Radah” is where the word dominion is derived, it means to tread down, subjugate, to crumble off, to prevail against, to reign and to take complete charge. The word for “power” here is dynamic and is the word for miraculous ability and inner power, which produces the supernatural.
This is a great instance of Christ sovereign dominion overall the creatures. Towards three O’clock in the morning after a rough journey caused by a violent storm in the sea. the disciples saw Jesus walking on the sea came to their direction because he knew their predicament. Similarly, this is the time we also believe that the witches, wizards and other demonic forces return from their nefarious night activities.
The disciples were afraid because they thought they were seeing the manifestation of a spirit. They cried out for fear, but immediately Jesus spoke to them saying, “Be of good cheers, it is I, do not be afraid”. The presence of Jesus surely brought them peace of mind in the midst of a scary night. Everything is under his feet; powers, thrones dominions and principalities: He walks on them. Peter ventured and walked to Jesus to some extent and began to sink. You can take a walk of faith, without staggering you will get your miracles.
Walk in dominion of health, wealth, longevity and prosperity. Nothing needs to be a terror to those that have Jesus, even death is not.
1. I refuse to be numbered among those who sleep and slumber when there is a danger. Lord keep me at alert always.
2. Jesus walk into my life and calm every storm that threatens me.
3. You powers that obstruct movement to destiny fulfillment I command you to die.
4. Every monitoring spirit that is against my journeys receive blindness in the name of Jesus
5. No power shall scare me out of my seat of dominion in the name of Jesus.
6. Every battle ordained by household enemies to unseat me from my dominion, backfire in the name of Jesus.
7. Wherever a satanic committee is sitting to decide my case, I send confusion upon them in the name of Jesus.
8. Arise, my Father, unseat every evil personality ruling in my family in the name of Jesus.
9. Every evil conspiracy aimed at me roast by fire in the name of Jesus.
10. By Your mercy and grace, O Lord, plant me where my life will dominate in your power.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
man is given dominion over all the earth, why not take your place of authority?