For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay. (Habakkuk 2:3 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: Habbakuk 2:1-5.
Life generally consist of waiting. It runs from cradle to the grave. When you were conceive in your mother’s womb, you had to wait for about nine months before you came forth.
When you were born you saw people walking and running, but you had to wait for the appointed time to walk and run like others, Your waiting does not mean denial, like the saying goes, “Delay is not denial.” January 1st, 2020 was once far away from you, you hope to see it, you prayed severely and vicariously to see it, after praying all manner of prayers, you had to wait for it.
To God be the glory by His grace January 1st, 2020 has come and gone, In the same way, whatever you have long waited for, whatever looks like a delay in your life shall come to pass in today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER in Jesus name. The Lord said, “though it tarries” before today, but after today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER “It will tarry no longer”; your voice of waiting shall turn out to be voice of testimony in Jesus name.
If your own did not arrive today, that is not to say God will arrive late, sometimes the devil try to deceive people with a lie that God will or may arrive too late, CSB Version puts it this way: “Though it delays, wait for it, since it will certainly come and not be late.” In John chapter eleven, when Lazarus was sick, his sisters (Martha and Mary) sent for Jesus that His friend Lazarus is sick, but Jesus delayed His coming by four days after Lazarus has been confirmed dead.
At the arrival of Jesus, Martha and Mary exclaimed: “Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died.” Meaning Jesus had arrived too late because, Martha noted: “Lord, by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been dead for four days.” but God can never arrive late, for he that was confirmed dead for four days Jesus brought to life again.
I like to announce to you that whatever Doctors or others or even you have confirmed, “no hope or no solution”, in today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER Jesus shall give you hope again and deliver into your hands your expected miracle. However, it is worthy of note that God has time for everything (Ecc.3:3). While some persons will be pregnant of their miracles in today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER and deliver it as a testimony today, others may be pregnant of theirs in today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER and deliver it as a testimony next week or next month or next year according to God’s timing.
An angel of God said to Abraham in Gen 18:14: “Is anything too hard for the LORD? At the appointed time I will return unto thee, according to the time of life, and Sarah shall have a son.” When God’s angel that will return to you next week or next month or next year according to the time of life, will he meet you in DIVINE ENCOUNTER still praying and waiting faithfully? The charge unto you today is to, “WAIT FOR IT. “
1. Thank God for the Grace to wait for the arrival of your blessings today in Jesus name.
2. O’ Lord my God, by Your grace and mercy, shorten my days of waiting, and let the appointed time of my celebration come today in Jesus name.
3. Oh Lord, replace these sorrow and spirit of heaviness with the oil of Joy and the spirit of laughter in Jesus name.
4. My Father and my God, I declare today that people shall come from everywhere to celebrate my turnaround testimonies in Jesus name.
5. Every evil power in my father’s house and my mother’s house that wants me to spend all my life waiting in vain, expire out of my life by fire in Jesus name.
6. Every evil altar in my father’s house and my mother’s house, receiving sacrifices to keep me in the bondage of waiting in vain, catch fire in Jesus name.
7. O’ Lord and my God, any blessing that I have lost in my time of waiting, be restored now in Jesus name.
8. My Father and my God, I declare with the blood of Jesus, I shall not be absent in the day of my visitation in Jesus name.
9. My Father and my God, by Your fire and thunder, I terminate every power of discouragement assigned to cause me to pack up before my time of visitation, in Jesus name.
10. My Father and my God, by Your grace and mercy, I enter my celebration today in Jesus name.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
No matter how long the night tarries, it will surely end with daybreak.