THE UNCHANGING GOD
“I the LORD do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed. (Malachi 3:6 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: Malachi 3:1-6
God is Almighty, He does not fail nor change. Before the beginning began He had been in existence and had all things planned and in control. There’s nothing like a coincidence or mistake before our God. When He makes promises He keeps His Word from falling to the ground. He
never changes but remains the same forever. Hebrews 13:8 says “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever.” Several times Satan tried to wipe out the Israelites, but because of God’s love and everlasting promises
Satan has always been a failure. The Psalmist says, “Except the LORD build the house, they labor in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain. (Psalm 127:1). If notfor God Israel would have been consumed by surrounding enemies. So also, God is keeping us by
his word. He does not change, neither does he change nor fails in his promises for us. When has God change his mind because of difficulties? No,
God is not a human being, He is not a subordinate creature, but He is the most Supreme to whom belongs all powers and dominion. Trust in Him at all times. If He hasn’t changed before now He will not start changing in your time.
1. Glory be to you O God for your unchanging nature and promises. Receive all the glory now and forever. Amen.
2. My God and my Redeemer, I have failed you many times. Many times I failed to keep my promises. Please forgive me and don’t take your love from me.
3. O Lord my God please deliver me from the hands of death and lift me up above my enemies.
4. I have promised to follow you O God! Let temptations that want to make me change my mind be taken out of my way in Jesus’ name. Amen.
5. You ancestral covenant that has been in operation in my family I command you to be destroyed now in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
6. I rebuke the gates of Hell and the powers of darkness that are fighting against my life and family. Catch fire!
7. By the authority in the name of Jesus Christ I command every bad situation in my life and family to change for my good now!
8. O you mountain of impossibilities I command you to be destroyed forever in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
9. I speak the peace of God into my life and family in the name of Jesus. Every crisis in my life, I command you to disappear forever. Amen.
10. You power of darkness enslaving my life I command you to catch fire in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! Amen.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
The God that is supreme and above time and all circumstances is not and cannot be subjected to change.