”The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and Patience is better than pride.” (Eccl. 7:8 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: John 2:1-10
Welcome to the last Wednesday of the year 2020, let me start by saying to you that God is not through with you yet, a miracle is still possible. When man says it is over God takes over and when God takes over the battle is over. I declare, as you are reading or hearing this message
today, every battle that has followed you from year to year, month to month, week to week, day to day is ending today in the name of Jesus Christ. You will not end this year the way you started it, you are ending well and better because Grace is better. You may have been asking yourself, is this how this year will end? Thus, saith the Lord, “you will not end this year as a defeated person or in failure, barrenness, disappointment, rejection poverty in
the name of Jesus Christ”. I am not speaking to you as an orator but an oracle of God. I am not speaking to you in order to describe God to you but to
manifest God. Today you are receiving a miracle called “the best for the last.” God respects two dates in life, the first and the last, the beginning and the
ending, and He has earned for Himself a name reflecting what am saying, He is The Alpha and The Omega. Hence the psalmist says in Psalms 65:11:
“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.” This day God shall give you favor that will swallow your unprofitable labor in the name of Jesus Christ. The place we read in John’s Gospel Chapter 2, we saw a celebration that started well that almost ended up shamefully, their wine got finished but Jesus Christ intervened. Beloved, wine in this context is a symbol of Joy, sweetness, fruitfulness, promotion, celebration, etc. “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy” your wine but God who is rich in mercy is not slow; he is on time to intervene.
I say to someone today, the God of Divine Encounter will intervene in your case today! Just like He did for Peter who had toiled all night yet caught nothing. When Jesus arrived, he encountered him he got a net breaking miracle. Today by the grace of God, someone is returning with the best for the last.
What must I do to get the best for the last?
1. Maintain your focus
2. Expect the end. Surely there is an end and your expectations shall not be cut off.
3. Fight to the end. Life is a Fight. To exist and live on earth without satanic interruption you must put on a fighting spirit. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 says: “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:” “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)”. It Can Only Get Better.
1. O God let every problem of many years, come to an end today in Jesus’ Christ name. Amen.
2. Every killer of Joy, around my life, O God take them away in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.
3. Every yoke of rising and falling, I break you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
4. I will not die, I will not be buried this year in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. O God Arise and Settle my life.
6. My Father God I will end 2020 Well in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
7. O God I Receive the Best for the Last today in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
8. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that I am moving From Glory to Glory in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. As this year comes to an end, O my life arise and shine, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
10. “And It Came to Passed 2020” shall be my testimony and I shall return all Glory to God.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
God is the Beginning and the Ending, He is Giver, and He will definitely see through even at the last hour. Keep the Faith.