Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me. (Genesis 21:6 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: Genesis 21:1-6
Sarah said, “God has made me laugh”, because before this time for more than twenty five years, situation, condition of life, actions of people, side talk of neighbors towards her predicament has made her either weep or shed
secret tears, carried sad face about, feel disappointed, discouraged and gave up on hope, Funny enough, while Sarah goes through this difficult times, there may be people who may be laughing at her because of her condition of being barren, This may look like what you are going through in life it is not new to the Lord, He spoke about it in John 6:20, saying that though you may be weeping, lamenting and looking sorrowful, while the world is rejoicing and laughing at you, But because the world does not have the final say in your life and over your life; He that therefore has the final say in your life and over your conditions, who holds the key of your destiny fulfillment, whose name is Jesus, has decided that in today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER, He will make you laugh finally because “your sorrow will be turned into joy”.
John 6:20.In Psalm 42:3 &10, the Psalmist said, “As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is your God?” “My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is your God?” But God gave a turnaround verdict saying: “For your shame you shall have double; and for confusion (you) shall rejoice in (your) portion: therefore in (your) land (you) shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto (you)” Isa 61:7. All those who have been laughing at you and making mockery of your faith in God by asking you direct and indirect questions like they asked the
Psalmist shall see a turnaround miracle in your life today that will leave them with no option than to laugh and rejoice with you in Jesus name. Amen.
1. Thank God for making today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER a day of your laughter.
2. O Lord my God, make all those who mocked and laughed at me in my father’s house and my mother’s house to come and laugh with me in Jesus name.
3. O God that answers by fire and thunder, by Your fire and thunder I roll away every physical and spiritual stone of reproach in my life in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord! The God Of Miracle! Deliver me by your mighty power from this reproach (name it) in Jesus name.
5. Father, I declare that for every shame and reproach I have suffered, I shall be rendered double honor in Jesus name.
6. My Father! by Your mighty power, I lose the grip of the spirit of inferiority complex in my life, in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord, cause all the activities of the wicked in my life stop permanently in Jesus name.
8. Oh Lord, let all the arrows of reproach and shame targeted against me be fired back to the sender in Jesus name.
9. My Father and my God, by Your mighty power, I proclaim that today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER marks the end of shame and mockery in my life in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord, by Your turn around miracle of today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER, bless me before the eyes of those who make mockery of me to prove to them that you are God and there is none else in Jesus’ name.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT :
He, who God made to laugh last, laughs the best.