“And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.” (Col. 2:15)
In the Old Testament there were several revelations about the birth of a Saviour who would set mankind free from sin, Satan, the wrath of God and eternal condemnation. John the Baptist announced and introduced Him (Jesus Christ) to the world. Thereafter, Jesus Christ went about healing the sick, opening the eyes of the blind, causing the the crippled to walk and setting free all those who are oppressed by demons. These wonderful works brought Him a lot of fame. This fame attracted the highest level of hatred from most of the religious leaders of His time. Despite all the challenges, He continued to do the work of His Father in that toxic environment. Several times they planned to kill Him but He escaped. Finally, there came a time to secure the ultimate and eternal victory over death, Satan and redeem mankind from bondage. He rode triumphantly to die knowing full well that His death was leading Him to victory; through death He overcame death, through His Resurrection He overcame the power of the grave; through His death on the cross of Calvary, His burial and resurrection He became victorious over the devil and all his fallen angels.
Beloved, it is because of you that Jesus won the victory. You are to live a victorious life in Christ. If you have been born again then you are entitled to this victorious life.
Are you living in pains, sorrow, poverty, loneliness and oppression? Are the evil powers in your family and your environment oppressing you to the point that you are now living in a pitiable condition? I encourage you to stir up your faith, team up with the victorious Jesus and become a partaker of the eternal victory that He has won for us all.
Today, if you can believe and back up your faith with actions, you will start enjoying this victory.
Solution Prayer Points.
- Glory be to God for helping us all to see this New Year. Thank You Jesus.
- O God my Father! I pray that You do the leading this year 2021 and help me to follow You always.
- Father, I made some New Year resolutions and I want You to help me achieve them all in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- In this year 2021, help me to serve and obey You with my whole heart, so help me God. Amen.
- O God, open for me the fountain of Your blessings and favour. Help me to live under divine providence throughout this year in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- In the mighty name of Jesus, I take divine authority over the powers of darkness throughout 2021.
- Oh Lord help me to overcome sin this year. Help to live a victorious life. Amen.
- By the power in the name of Jesus I command the whole world and everything in it to cooperate with me for good in the name of Jesus Christ.
- O Lord, my Father protect, bless and strengthen all Divine Encounter Ministers this year. Fill them more with your Spirit in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
- Dear heavenly Father, release your anointing upon me and help me to live a victorious life throughout this year in Jesus’ name. I don’t want to make decisions or do things that will make me to regret, therefor lead me through. Amen.
Food for Thought: If Jesus Christ succeeded in the presence of His enemies, you too can in the presence of your enemies.
In the mighty name of Jesus, I take divine authority
over the powers of darkness throughout 2021.
”The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and Patience is better than pride.” (Eccl. 7:8 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: John 2:1-10
Welcome to the last Wednesday of the year 2020, let me start by saying to you that God is not through with you yet, a miracle is still possible. When man says it is over God takes over and when God takes over the battle is over. I declare, as you are reading or hearing this message
today, every battle that has followed you from year to year, month to month, week to week, day to day is ending today in the name of Jesus Christ. You will not end this year the way you started it, you are ending well and better because Grace is better. You may have been asking yourself, is this how this year will end? Thus, saith the Lord, “you will not end this year as a defeated person or in failure, barrenness, disappointment, rejection poverty in
the name of Jesus Christ”. I am not speaking to you as an orator but an oracle of God. I am not speaking to you in order to describe God to you but to
manifest God. Today you are receiving a miracle called “the best for the last.” God respects two dates in life, the first and the last, the beginning and the
ending, and He has earned for Himself a name reflecting what am saying, He is The Alpha and The Omega. Hence the psalmist says in Psalms 65:11:
“Thou crownest the year with thy goodness; and thy paths drop fatness.” This day God shall give you favor that will swallow your unprofitable labor in the name of Jesus Christ. The place we read in John’s Gospel Chapter 2, we saw a celebration that started well that almost ended up shamefully, their wine got finished but Jesus Christ intervened. Beloved, wine in this context is a symbol of Joy, sweetness, fruitfulness, promotion, celebration, etc. “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy” your wine but God who is rich in mercy is not slow; he is on time to intervene.
I say to someone today, the God of Divine Encounter will intervene in your case today! Just like He did for Peter who had toiled all night yet caught nothing. When Jesus arrived, he encountered him he got a net breaking miracle. Today by the grace of God, someone is returning with the best for the last.
What must I do to get the best for the last?
1. Maintain your focus
2. Expect the end. Surely there is an end and your expectations shall not be cut off.
3. Fight to the end. Life is a Fight. To exist and live on earth without satanic interruption you must put on a fighting spirit. 2 Corinthians 10:3-4 says: “For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:” “(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds;)”. It Can Only Get Better.
1. O God let every problem of many years, come to an end today in Jesus’ Christ name. Amen.
2. Every killer of Joy, around my life, O God take them away in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen.
3. Every yoke of rising and falling, I break you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
4. I will not die, I will not be buried this year in the name of Jesus Christ.
5. O God Arise and Settle my life.
6. My Father God I will end 2020 Well in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
7. O God I Receive the Best for the Last today in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
8. I decree in the name of Jesus Christ that I am moving From Glory to Glory in the name of Jesus Christ.
9. As this year comes to an end, O my life arise and shine, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
10. “And It Came to Passed 2020” shall be my testimony and I shall return all Glory to God.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
God is the Beginning and the Ending, He is Giver, and He will definitely see through even at the last hour. Keep the Faith.
”He got up, rebuked the wind and said to the waves, “Quiet! Be Still” Then the wind died down and it was completely calm.” (Mark 4:39 NIV)
For reading and meditation: Mark 4:37-41
E very successful man in this world is one that chooses to overcome challenges, despise the size of the challenge and focus on victory. Storms are challenges, trials obstacles etc. that come your way to prevent you from journeying smoothly or stop you from achieving your aims. Successful people meet with storms too but they, instead of surrendering to the storm, make the best use of their storms; instead of their storms maiming
them, they make them, and leave them stronger. Jesus Christ rebuked his disciples for not despising the storm that came across their way. Jesus Christ
rebuked the wind and the storm saying, “Peace, be still” (Mark 4:39), and there was a calm. But do you know that Jesus Christ despised the storm and was fast asleep? You too can, you can choose to live beyond your predicaments by despising them instead of wallowing daily in your sorrow, lamenting and blaming others for their disservice to you, and devising the best means to express your anguish. I advise you to “cast all your cares upon Him (God)” (1 Pet 5:7), believing He cares for you. Despise your storms as if they never existed and move on with your life.
If Jesus Christ despised the storm you too can. Remember, “…as he is, so are we in this world.” (1 John 4:17).
1. Lord I worship you forever and ever. You are God in my life forever. This is my confession. Amen.
2. I receive grace to be focused in life. I refuse to be distracted in Jesus’ name. Amen.
3. In the name of Jesus Christ, I destroy the power of every storm over my life in Jesus’ name. Amen.
4. I command every evil wind and every storm to be silenced in my life forever. Amen.
5. O Lord my Father, this year 2020, I don’t want to cry because of problems, instead may I praise you because of my victory over my problems.
6. You stubborn storm in my life receive calmness now in the name of Jesus Christ! Amen.
7. I refuse to allow my mind to be troubled. I speak the peace of the Holy Ghost into my life and family.
8. O you mountain of wickedness I command you to become a plain in Jesus’ name. Amen.
9. Let us pray for all divine encounter ministers. Pray that God should fill them with His power.
10. Let us remember all those that are in trouble. Pray that God should grant them peace.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
Jesus Christ slept in the midst of the storm. This is true peace! Can you allow yourself to experience peace in the midst of that storm?
Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me. (Genesis 21:6 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation: Genesis 21:1-6
Sarah said, “God has made me laugh”, because before this time for more than twenty five years, situation, condition of life, actions of people, side talk of neighbors towards her predicament has made her either weep or shed
secret tears, carried sad face about, feel disappointed, discouraged and gave up on hope, Funny enough, while Sarah goes through this difficult times, there may be people who may be laughing at her because of her condition of being barren, This may look like what you are going through in life it is not new to the Lord, He spoke about it in John 6:20, saying that though you may be weeping, lamenting and looking sorrowful, while the world is rejoicing and laughing at you, But because the world does not have the final say in your life and over your life; He that therefore has the final say in your life and over your conditions, who holds the key of your destiny fulfillment, whose name is Jesus, has decided that in today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER, He will make you laugh finally because “your sorrow will be turned into joy”.
John 6:20.In Psalm 42:3 &10, the Psalmist said, “As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is your God?” “My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is your God?” But God gave a turnaround verdict saying: “For your shame you shall have double; and for confusion (you) shall rejoice in (your) portion: therefore in (your) land (you) shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto (you)” Isa 61:7. All those who have been laughing at you and making mockery of your faith in God by asking you direct and indirect questions like they asked the
Psalmist shall see a turnaround miracle in your life today that will leave them with no option than to laugh and rejoice with you in Jesus name. Amen.
1. Thank God for making today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER a day of your laughter.
2. O Lord my God, make all those who mocked and laughed at me in my father’s house and my mother’s house to come and laugh with me in Jesus name.
3. O God that answers by fire and thunder, by Your fire and thunder I roll away every physical and spiritual stone of reproach in my life in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord! The God Of Miracle! Deliver me by your mighty power from this reproach (name it) in Jesus name.
5. Father, I declare that for every shame and reproach I have suffered, I shall be rendered double honor in Jesus name.
6. My Father! by Your mighty power, I lose the grip of the spirit of inferiority complex in my life, in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord, cause all the activities of the wicked in my life stop permanently in Jesus name.
8. Oh Lord, let all the arrows of reproach and shame targeted against me be fired back to the sender in Jesus name.
9. My Father and my God, by Your mighty power, I proclaim that today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER marks the end of shame and mockery in my life in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord, by Your turn around miracle of today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER, bless me before the eyes of those who make mockery of me to prove to them that you are God and there is none else in Jesus’ name.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT :
He, who God made to laugh last, laughs the best.
When the sun had set and darkness had fallen, a smoking firepot with a blazing torch appeared and passed between the pieces. (Genesis 15:17 NIV)
For Reading and Meditation:2 Cor. 1:10-20
Introduction: “Wilderness,” is an experience referring to the times of God’s tests and trials in our lives. It is a time of waiting patiently for God’s purpose, plan, promises and prophecy to come to pass. All believers in the Lord share this common experience. Apostle Paul relates how all of our forefathers were under the cloud, and how they all passed through the sea (1 Cor. 10-1-3). They all spent some time in the wilderness.
Abraham, Jacob, Moses, David, Elijah were there. Even Jesus was there.
More often than not, wilderness experience come
between promise and fulfilment as it appears in our come from your own body shall be your heir.” He promise to multiply his decendant, He said, “Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them, so shall your descendants be.” God also promise to give Abraham and his decendant the land of Canaan. (Gen.15:4-7). But between this promise and it’s fulfillment, there will come a wilderness experience (symbolize by
“smoking oven and a burning torch” where his “descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years”. Gen. 15:8. The wilderness period can last for days, or years, depending on God’s time and His intervention. Wilderness experience doesn’t show that God has forgotten His promise or abandon you in your wilderness. He said, “When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you” (ISAIAH 43:2).
It may interest you to know that, In Hebrew, the word for “wilderness” is midbar. And the root of midbar has the meaning of “speak” or “word.” Hence God speaks to intervene in our wilderness. He is present in our wilderness to protect, preserve and ensure that you come out of the dark hours (that endures only for a night) and experience a new dawn of joy. In today’s DIVINE ENCOUNTER, if you believe, God has shortened and terminated your wilderness experience and your new dawn has come, in Jesus name. Jesus said, “for text today. When Abraham was worried about
having a heir, thinking that Eliazer his chief servant shall be his heir, but God spoke to Abraham saying, “This one shall not be your heir, but one who will the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened” (Matt.24:22).
1. Thank God for His faithfulness in sustaining, protecting and preserving my life and His good plans for me.
2. My Father and my God, any wilderness experience in the form of reproach, shame, disgrace, set back or sickness in my life, as I
begin to prayer now, expire by fire in Jesus name.
3. MY FATHER! I declare in the name of Jesus, MY WILDERNESS EXPIRE TODAY (7×).
4. Any power assigned to cage me in my wilderness, delay my coming out of
wilderness or kill me in my wilderness, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
5. O’ God my Father, all those using evil power to mock me in my father’s house and my mother’s house, backfire in Jesus name.
6. Oh Lord, let all those who have reproached me today come back to serve me just like the brothers of Joseph served him in Jesus name.
7. Oh Lord, roll away all physical and spiritual reproach in my life today in Jesus name.
8. Father, I declare that for every shame and reproach I have suffered, I shall be rendered double honor in Jesus name.
9. My Father and my God, by Your fire and thunder, I come out of my wilderness today in the name of Jesus.
10. Every condition representing night in my life, that has endured till today, your time is over, expire by fire in Jesus.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
A wildness on your way is a sure evidence that there is a Promised Land ahead of you. Don’t give up!