We believe in reaching lost and broken people, and meeting them right where they are. At St. Andrew’s Cathedral Warri, you’ll find that it’s a place where people love and care for one another, and a place to feel valued.
BRIEF HISTORY ABOUT THE CATHEDRAL
History has it that the birth of the St. Andrew’s Anglican Church stem from the home coming of the freed slaves from the Gold Coast, which is present day Ghana, important towns began to develop especially along the coast; amongst these towns was Warri. The people’s life became dominated by European trade with the resultant changes to the moral, social and political lives of the people…………………………………………………
WEEKLY SERVICES AND PROGRAMMES
- Sunday 1st Service: 6:45 AM (Live streaming on YouTube & Facebook)
- Sunday 2nd Service: 10:00 AM
- Hour of Freedom: Every Tuesday @ 9:00 AM (Live streaming on YouTube & Facebook)
- Divine Encounter: Every Wednesday @ 9:00 AM (Live streaming on YouTube & Facebook)
- General Fasting: Every Friday @ 10:00 AM
At St. Andrew’s Cathedral we believe in one God, who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, and the Savior of all who put their faith in Him alone for eternal life
VEN. PAUL O.G. WHISKEL
The Ven Paul O.G. Whiskel is the Vicar of St. Andrew’s Cathedral. He is a teacher of God’s word, an Evangelical Minister whose Ministry is characterised with signs and wonders. He is the coordinator of Divine Encounter where God uses him to perform miracles and bring deliverance to many..